1


  • “A day without laughter is a day wasted.”
  • “We think too much and feel too little.”
  • “My lips never know my problem they just always smile”
  • “You need Power, only when you want to do something harmful otherwise. Love is enough to get everything done.”
  • “The mirror is my best friend because when I cry it never laughs.”
  • “You'll never find a rainbow if you're looking down”
  • “Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”
  • “I always like walking in the rain, so no one can see me crying.”
  • “You'll find that life is still worthwhile, if you just smile.”
  • “I believe in the power of laughter and tears as an antidote to hatred and terror”
  • “My pain may be the reason for somebody's laugh.But my laugh must never be the reason for somebody's pain.”
  • “Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles.”
  • “To truly laugh, you must be able to take your pain, and play with it!”
  • “The saddest thing I can imagine is to get used to luxury.”
  • “Life could be wonderful if people would leave you alone.”
  • “Laughter is the tonic, the relief, the surcease for pain.”
  • “Man as an individual is a genius. But men in the mass form the headless monster, a great, brutish idiot that goes where prodded.”

 


Post a Comment

 
Top