0

  • “Everything you can imagine is real.”
  • “Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up.”
  • “Art is the lie that enables us to realize the truth.”
  • “There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into sun”
  • “The chief enemy of creativity is good sense.”
  • “I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it.”
  • “It takes a very long time to become young.”
  • “Bad artists copy. Good artists steal.”
  • “I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money.”
  • “It took me four years to paint like Raphael, but a lifetime to paint like a child.”
  • “Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.”
  • “I paint objects as I think them, not as I see them.”
  • “Action is the foundational key to all success. ”
  • “Every positive value has its price in negative terms... the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.”
  • “The older you get, the stronger the wind gets — and it's always in your face.”
 

Post a Comment

 
Top