0




Benjamin Franklin

 


  • “The best thing to give your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to your father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men charity.”

  • When befriended, remember it; when you befriend, forget it.

  • Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.

  • They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

  • Genius without education is like silver in the mine.

  • Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.

  • By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.

  • An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.

  • Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead.

  • He that can have patience can have what he will.

  • The doorstep to the temple of wisdom is a knowledge of our own ignorance.

  • Even peace may be purchased at too high a price.

  • Be slow in choosing a friend, slower in changing.

  • I didn't fail the test; I just found 100 ways to do it wrong.

  • Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today.

Post a Comment

 
Top